FABCOM: LEAD BATTERY RECYCLING PLANT
BATTERY RECYCLING BREAKING PROCESS with low cost recovery of valuable lead and plastic / DE-SULFURATION
of lead paste
Sector: batteries recycling plant
Commissioned: FABCOM SARL
Performed activities: mechanical design, realization and installation supervision, commissioning
Material: stainless steel AISI 304/316
Capacity of the plant: 80/100 Tons/day of exhausted batteries
Timing commissioning: 12 months
FABCOM sarl, 2016/19, Algerie: Factory supply for recycling of lead acid batteries with cap. 80 Tons / day, the supply includes:
5 tons/hour battery breaker (Everything managed by HMI on desk PC in control room) with:
• automatic battery charging
• battery crushing with hammer mill
• lead paste separation on vibrating screen
• washing the crushed material.
• separation of light plastics in a water tank
• separation of the heavy plastics from the grids and poles by water-flow hydrodynamic separator.
• paste de-watering by pair of automatic filter press
4 m3 rotary furnace (max load 15 ton) with:
• Heat power by oxy-NG (Natural Gas) burner, specific consumption 30 Nm3 of NG per lead bullion produced,
• Rotation by couple of electric gear box with variable speed (Inverter)
• Refractory bricks in magnesite chrome
• Double casting hole in the center of the shell.
• Couple of trolley pulled by winches supporting special cast iron alloy crucibles for lead and slag casting direct from rotary furnace.
• Rotary furnace shell under suction house collecting the dirty gas during loading, melting and casting phases.
Automatic loading of the above furnace including to fillup the furnace in max 15 min.
• Vibrating feeder with extension in high temperature resistance stainless steel
• Lateral hopper same capacity of the furnace, with inclined metallic conveyor
• Main frame on motorized wheel on rail moving loader from front furnace to sides
o N. 5 kettles caacity 40 and 25 tons for lead bullion refining to produce hard different alloy, soft alloy purity 99,985% and special alloy like calcium alloy.
o N. 2 molten lead pumps for transferring between kettles
o N. 2 chain skimmers for dross removing
o N. 2 stirrers for kettle bath stirring
o N. 1 25 kg ingots casting belt, production capacity 12 tons/hour, with water cooling tower and with manual stacking by with monorail hoist and gripper.
FOUNDRY MACHINERY FOR BATTERY LEAD RECYCLING
N.1 de-dusting system of the exhaust gas from rotary furnace and from kettles, composed by:
• Refractory primary chamber receiving the exhaust gas from rotary furnace where the pressure and the temperature are monitored
• Automatic staninless steel damper
• Refractory anti-spark and mixing chamber
• Couple of bag filters pulse-jet type, insulated, working at high temperature with low filtration speed and with dust discharging into bins by screw conveyor and rotovalve.
• Lime dosing system into ducts before bag filters to pre-coat the bags
• Main fan at variable speed
• Steel stack according customer requirement.