ALUMINUM SCRAPS RECYCLING PLANT
Shredding Line for Aluminium scraps with component’s separation
Hot De-Coating plant
for aluminium cans recycling with complete removal process of grease, oil, paint, plastic.
No oxidation of the scraps during the whole process, complete burning of the organics with full recovering of the heat produced
- For Scraps with organics over 5%, the process would not use natural gas
- Standard consume of Natural gas between 20 to 28 Nm3/ton scraps charged
- High yield fusion of De-coated product, comparable to the melting of clean metals (bullion).
- No environmental pollution during melting process
360° Multiple speed
mechanical line shredder adaptable forXXL Aluminium profiles up to 7mt length
Low speed and high cutting capacity shredder to chop Aluminium profiles up to 7 mt length as well as Aluminum sheets, with separation of:
- Ferrous metals
Plants for the Melting process of Aluminium scraps recycling
Static & tilting furnaces, melting and holding types, for Aluminum scraps recovery with or without side wall to install vortex system, with regenerative burners
Main functions aluminium recycling plant
- Twin chamber melting furnaces with exhaust gas recycling to optimize heat’s recovery, evaporating from the Scraps organics
- Fixed and tilting rotary furnaces completed with loader vibrating channel, oxy-gas burner system, Aluminum casting and exhaust gas de-dusting system
- Homogenizing furnace, billet aluminum-room type with an adjoining of cell cooling
- Casting belts for Aluminum ingots unit with automatic stacking.
- Exhaust gas de-dusting plants, with complete abatement of acid gases such as HCl, SOx, HF, dioxins