Gianni Mori Engineering S.r.l., Legal Seat. Via Monte Bianco 4, 20900 Monza MB – ITALIA, REA MB – 1891571 , P.IVA (VAT) – 08357310963, respects your privacy concerns. Hence, hereby wishes to inform you for what purposes your personal data is used and how it is protected, and to request that you give your consent to its processing.
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
• for contractual, legal, and tax requirements; for service provision requirements; for the purpose of monitoring your satisfaction or handling complaints; and for administrative and accounting purposes;
• for special offers, newsletters and communication of new services.
• The processing of data for purposes other than the above can only take place with your explicit consent.
GME’s data processing scope covers: the collection, registration, organisation, storage, modification, extraction, portability, limitation, cancellation and destruction of your data.
Your data will be processed either in hard copy or in electronic form, depending on the purpose for which it is processed, either by internal or external collaborators of GME. Both the internal or external collaborators of GME have signed specific letters of appointment, in compliance with the obligations of fairness, lawfulness and transparency imposed by the Regulation and protecting your privacy and rights.
Nature of personal data
The following data may be subject to processing:
Personal and business contact information (such as name, surname, company role, company name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number), and other personal information we may require to customise a service.
Mandatory nature of the conferment of personal data
The conferment of your data is necessary to fulfil contractual, legal, administrative and fiscal obligations. Failure to communicate or the incorrect disclosure of your personal data may affect the Data Controller’s ability to comply with the contractual agreements or the obligations imposed by current legislation.
Scope of communication and dissemination of data
Your data will not be disseminated externally. GME may only communicate same to:
• competent authorities, for auditing or inspection purposes;
• banks and credit institutions, for purposes related to contractual and administrative obligations;
• GME agents, to finalise the business relationship;
• lawyers, accountants, insurance companies, for purposes related to the implementation of the contractual relationship;
Maximum retention period
Your data collected for mandatory purposes will be stored by GME for the period of time provided for by current legislation; instead, data collected for other purposes will be stored and used until you exercise your right of revocation.
Rights of the data subject
You can exercise your rights of access (Article 15), rectification (Article 16), erasure/’right to be forgotten’ (Article 17), restriction of processing (Article 18), and data portability (Article 20) under the EU regulation, by contacting the Data Controller or the Data Processor (e-mail:
In accordance with the available choices and as required by current law, you may revoke your previous consent or raise objections to the processing of your data at any time, for legitimate reasons and without charges, by contacting the Data Controller or the Data Processor (e-mail: email@example.com), and in the future we will apply the preferences expressed by you.